Ready To Become A Top Producer?
Unlike most companies, we don't hire every agent who applies, and we certainly don’t charge them exorbitant office fees every month just to make a profit. That's not our business model - but it is for most Real Estate brokerages in the Dallas area. At Dallas Luxury Realty, if our agents aren't making money, we're not making money. It's that simple. We therefore do everything we can to ensure our agents are growing their business.
With the low $100 monthly brokerage fee - yes that’s it - we offer resources that most brokerages offer at triple the price. Below are just a few examples:
- Top floor office space in commercial luxury high rise in Dallas
- Unlimited leads - sales and leases
- Phone rotation time
- Free E&O Insurance
- Free invoicing, collection and billing services
- Full apartment, sales and leasing locating services
- Full property management services
- Free lockboxes and signs
- Opportunity for your own personal website
- Mentorship from a team leader
- The choice to work from home or at the office
The list goes on. If you're thinking of becoming a Realtor, or are looking to switch companies, please give us a call or fill out the contact sheet below. All our owners here at Dallas Luxury Realty worked as agents in the field for years before they created this firm. They looked at the daily frustrations and barriers that existed at other brokerages they worked for, and then designed a company and a system that eliminated them while creating the perfect environment for our agents to succeed.
We’re looking for agents who:
- Are licensed real estate agents
- Preferably have a minimum of 1-2 yrs experience as a realtor, however will consider new agents
- Are entrepreneurial self-starters with initiative and determination to succeed
- Are good listeners and ready to support a client’s needs
- Know how to build and nurture client relationships
- Are willing to work hard to build a career and a solid reputation
- Have strong communication and organizational skills
- Have an understanding and knowledge of real estate contracts, laws and regulations
- Are fluent in English; other languages are a perk!
Let’s jump on a quick call and see if you’re the right fit!