Uptown Dallas Real Estate
Uptown Dallas is a lively and wildly popular area that includes four sub-neighborhoods just north of downtown Dallas. Uptown Dallas is often called a “lifestyle” district because of its proximity to shops, restaurants, entertainment, culture, and an abundance of green space - everything a young professional could ever want in a community.
The agents at Dallas Luxury Realty have expert knowledge of this area and can guide your selection of the best Uptown Dallas condos, apartments, or houses for rent. Uptown Dallas also includes a few areas where you can buy rather than rent. If you decide you want to purchase your home, we can steer you toward the perfect houses or condos for sale in Uptown Dallas.
Uptown Dallas Listings
Uptown Dallas Listings
More about Uptown
Uptown townhomes and homes certainly make a lasting impression. Given the New Urbanist-inspired planning, it's absolutely possible to live in this part of the city without a car. The restored vintage streetcars running along McKinney Avenue provide a charming and convenient way to get around the area for free, while the DART lightrail system provides transportation to areas further afield.
Uptown Dallas homes are typically contemporary in style, with elegant finishes to stand the test of time. Some common features of these homes include hardwoods, large bedrooms, and top of the line appliances and fixtures, to name a few. If you ever want to leave your lovely Uptown Dallas townhome, there is a wide variety of things to do, right outside your door.
Annual events like Rotary's The Amazing Metro Quest raise funds for charities and promote community bonding. Other get-togethers in the area include community yard sales, such as Gems & Junk, held at The MAC on McKinney Ave; trolley crawls; the annual Asian Film Festival; summer wine series; block parties; chili cook-offs, and more.
Uptown Dallas Neighborhood Guide
- Bordered by the Katy Trail (for walking and running) on the west and the 75/Central Expressway to the east
- Wide range of housing choices, including high rises, mid-rises, and traditional apartments
- A variety of fun restaurants and bars
- 150,000 square feet of retail shopping space, including many familiar and high-end brands along with many personal care options
- Central part of Uptown that runs north-south. West Village is to the north of it and the Woodall Rodgers Freeway on the south.
- Boutique-style mid-rises here but also a number of other types of housing
- McKinney Avenue close by, which is great for a quick lunch and people-watching
- Easy commute to downtown Dallas since you can avoid busy McKinney Avenue
- Borders the Crescent (the 10-acre structure that includes three office towers, a hotel, and an upscale shopping center), is just south of the West Village area
- Has more of a neighborhood feel, and the people are friendly and laid-back.
- The Rustic - Uptown Dallas’s only premier music venue - is in this neighborhood
- Walking distance to the Dallas Arts District
- Plenty of green spaces here, and it’s the second-best place to jog and walk (apart from the Katy Trail)
- The southernmost part of Uptown Dallas and directly borders downtown Dallas
- Beautiful high-rises in a wide range of styles
- Restaurants and nightlife hotspots
- Very convenient for getting to downtown Dallas or the airport
Luxury Apartments Uptown Dallas
Uptown Dallas is the place to be! Whether you’re interested in Uptown Dallas condos for rent or Uptown Dallas apartments, Dallas Luxury Realty can help you wade through the many housing options to find the home that will work best for your needs. We’ll give you an unbiased, truthful account of all the available housing options, so you don’t have to rely on untrustworthy review sites.
Get in touch with Dallas Luxury Realty to see why everyone is flocking to Uptown District. We’re your trusted source for information about apartments, condos, and houses in Uptown Dallas.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 9th, 2021 at 11:30pm CDT.