Melissa Real Estate
Melissa is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. Recently named the Number 6 Most Successful City in Texas by Zippia.com, Melissa offers a great quality of life for young professionals, families, empty nesters, alike with 14 current subdivisions.
More about real estate in Melissa
The median list price in Melissa is $380,000. This is up 18.1% over the last year. The median list price per square foot in Melissa is $147. The real estate market in Melissa is very competitive. On average homes are on the market for less than a month. The median rent is $1054 per month.
Melissa is located in north-central Collin County at 33°17′01″N 96°34′19″W. US Highway 75 and State Highway 121 pass through Melissa providing easy access for commuters. Dallas is 40 miles southwest of Melissa.
The population of Melissa is 12,000. As the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex continues to grow, Melissa’s proximity to north Dallas business centers is likely to make Melissa residential real estate desirable for people who need to commute frequently.
Melissa MLS zip codes
Auburndale, Berry Farms, Brookside, Country Ridge, Creek Crossing, Hunters Creek, Hunter's Ridge, Liberty, Magnolia Ridge, Meadow Run, North Creek, Trails of Melissa, Villages of Melissa
(view school ratings)
- Melissa Ridge Education Center
- Harry McKillop Elementary
- North Creek Elementary
- Melissa Middle School
- Melissa High School
The Collin County area features a variety of family entertainment in every aspect. Perhaps the best way to spend a day with the family is a sporting event. While Collin County itself isn’t home to any of the big 4 sports teams, nearby areas in Ft. Worth and Dallas are home to at least one team in each of the big 4 sports franchises.
The city of Melissa maintains 5 parks and a hike and bike trail.
- Baylor Medical Center at FriscoHebron
- Baylor Medical Center at McKinneyMcKinney West
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at PlanoHebron
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - CentennialHebron
- HealthSouth Plano Rehabilitation HospitalPlano
- LifeCare Hospital of PlanoHebron
- Medical Center of McKinneyMcKinney West
- Medical Center of McKinney Wysong CampusMcKinney West
- Methodist McKinney HospitalMcKinney West
- Old McKinney HospitalMcKinney East
- Plano Specialty HospitalHebron
- Presbyterian Hospital of AllenPlano
- Reliant North TexasAddison
- Texas Health Center for Diagnostics and SurgeryHebron
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of PlanoHebron
- Texas Health Presbyterian Plano Seay Behavioral Health CenterHebron
- The Heart Hospital at Baylor PlanoHebron
- The Medical Center of PlanoHebron
- Twin Creeks HospitalPlano
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2021 at 5:30am CDT.