Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10136 Cromwell Drive, Dallas
Taken to the studs, updated with no expenses spared. Open and airy with large living area with floor to ceiling windows that open to deck and expansive multi-level landscaped backyard with highly coveted creek view. Kitchen is open and spacious and features a large island and stainless steel appliances. Split bedrooms allow for maximum privacy. Each bedroom is spacious with lots of natural light. Master has a room enough for an engaging sitting room. Master bath features separate shower and tub and dual sinks. Front yard is fenced and gated, ideal for pets and kids.
- MLS® #14341177
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,980
- Year Built1957
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Gutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- WindowsLow E Windows, Thermo Windows
- Listing AgentDonald Green
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Realty
- Address10136 Cromwell Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHWEST (16)
- SubdivisionTimberbrook 03
- Zip Code75229-5920
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Window Coverings
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 3:30am CDT.