Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3965 Shady Hill Drive, Dallas
Welcome to this charming 4 bed, 3.5 bath home! Custom touches include bay windows w plantation shutters in family and living, beautiful wood beams, wet bar, hardwood floors, built-ins in the spacious family room! Kitchen features an induction cooktop, double KitchenAid ovens, granite counters, breakfast room w built-ins. Fall in love w the large master w outside access and en-suite w dual dressing areas, walk-in closets, and water closet w spacious glassed-in shower! Fully screened-in back porch leading to backyard w mature trees and seating area! Bonus room could be fifth bed, office, or media room. Walking distance to highly-rated Withers Elementary and easy access to Dallas’ top private & parochial schools.
- MLS® #14334843
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,018
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentPaul Griggs
- Listing OfficeDoor Texas Realty, LLC
- Address3965 Shady Hill Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHWEST (16)
- SubdivisionMidway Hills 06 06 Inst
- Zip Code75229-6802
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 3:30am CDT.