Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4067 Northaven Road, Dallas
Located on an oversized lot in the Disney Streets of Preston Hollow and award-winning Withers Elementary School. With incredible attention to detail, this home has been renovated from top to bottom. The living area is open and inviting, anchored by a chef’s kitchen with a commercial grade range, oversized island, custom cabinetry and large walk-in pantry. The master suite boasts a luxurious walk-through rainfall shower, and separate dual sinks plus an over-sized walk-in closet and private back patio access. The fifth bedroom sits privately on the opposite end of the house, as a guest en-suite. In the backyard, you will find a new fence and automatic gate, a she-shed, and beautiful trees providing shade.
- MLS® #14334024
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentBrianna Castillo
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX DFW Associates
- Address4067 Northaven Road
- AreaDALLAS NORTHWEST (16)
- SubdivisionMidway Hills 05
- Zip Code75229-4055
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesCommercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 6:00pm CDT.