Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3321 Cole Avenue 116, Dallas
Located in the heart of Uptown, this updated mid-century modern condo is the one you've been waiting for! Situated along the M-Line trolley route, it is one block from Katy Trail and 2 blocks from West Village. Gated parking leads to two reserved spots, one just steps away from the door, enter the gorgeous first floor with tile throughout. No expense was spared in the newly remodeled kitchen. A large wall of windows in the spacious living area continues the flow into the private, fenced patio. Floating wood stairs up to the second story where tile floors continue into the two large bedrooms and a full bath. This is the only unit with 2 full baths! HOA includes all utilities. Virtual Walkthrough Available!
- MLS® #14332856
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,044
- Year Built1961
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Fence Assigned Lot
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentJames Britt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address3321 Cole Avenue 116
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionCole House Condo
- Zip Code75204-2358
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 4:45pm CDT.