Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3908 Waynoka Drive, Carrollton
One of the largest corner lots in Hunters Creek on a quiet street this traditional family home is Vacant and refreshed for immediate move in.High ceilings brings natural lighting with excellent flow throughout.Master includes sitting area with access to back yard plus en suite 2 walk in closets separate vanities jetted tub and walk in shower. Living area has gas starter in Fireplace plus built ins. Abundance of tall cabinets,subway tile back splash and movable island makes this a cooks delight.4 bedrooms up split by game room.3 car garage is opened by electric gate plus a Gladiator paneling keeps it neat and tidy.Pool sized back yard plus play area. Buyer and agent must verify all information.210Home Warranty
- MLS® #14317614
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,441
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentMarylouise Cadigan
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address3908 Waynoka Drive
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionHunters Creek
- Zip Code75007-1124
- Interior FeaturesMultiple Staircases, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLewisville ISD
- ElementaryHebron Valley
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 11:30am CDT.