Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5307 Goodwin Avenue, Dallas
This custom built and charming Vickery Place Tudor is being offered for the first time. Thoughtfully designed and meticulously maintained, this home has it all; downstairs Master Bedroom, ample storage throughout, oversize detached garage, built-in speakers, Butler’s pantry, heated pool and covered outdoor entertainment area. Prime location with easy access to 75 and Greenville Ave restaurants and stores.
- MLS® #14317304
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,040
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Detached
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Attached Spa, Cleaning System, Heated, Saltwater Pool, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Storage Building, Grill
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- WindowsLow E Windows
- Listing AgentTara Durham
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address5307 Goodwin Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionVickery Place
- Zip Code75206
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesInsert, Metal Box
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryGeneva Heights
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 9:00pm CDT.