Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1625 Black Duck Terrace A, Carrollton
Gorgeous two-story Ryland built townhouse with master on 1st floor. Immaculate. One owner. Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances recently replaced to include convection oven & smooth glass induction cook-top, microwave-convection oven combo & super quite dishwasher. Roof with radiant barrier, entire HVAC system & water heater all replaced. Hardwood floor added in master. Lift Master garage door opener. Pella front door & front storm door. Home located on premium lot near the community pool & mail house. Home owner added extra landscaping. Plantation shutters. Solar screens on west and east windows. Solar light in upstairs bath. Buyer to verify all measurements & schools..
- MLS® #14316984
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,931
- Year Built2009
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Attached, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGutters
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, No Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Common Wall, Fiber Cement
- Listing AgentMarsha Macdonald
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty
- Address1625 Black Duck Terrace A
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionQuail Creek North Ph 1
- Zip Code75010-2033
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLewisville ISD
- MiddleCreek Valley
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 9:00am CDT.