Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5307 Mccommas Boulevard, Dallas
Exceptional newer Tudor built by Cambridge Homes in esteemed Mockingbird Elementary area. Great drive-up appeal w covered front porch, dormer window, & high pitched gables. Features incl hardwood flrs, 3 fireplaces, French doors, etc. Chef's kitchen w lrg breakfast bar opens to spacious great rm. Bdrm & full bath down. Other bdrms & Master w sep sitting rm & spa-like bath are up. Relax & entertain on covered outdoor living area complete w fireplace & backyard views. Finished rm & half bath above garage. This charming home was on the 2019 M Streets Home Tour & featured in Martha Stewart Magazine! Convenient to Mockingbird Station, Katy Trail, shops, restaurants, and easy access to 75. Don't miss this one!
- MLS® #14315230
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,421
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Alley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement, Frame/Brick Trim, Wood
- Listing AgentScott Jackson
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address5307 Mccommas Boulevard
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionHighland View
- Zip Code75206-5623
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Metal Box, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 2:15am CDT.