Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
523 Mcnear, Coppell
NORTH FACING TOWN HOME IN HISTORIC DISTRICT JUST 2 BLOCKS FROM RESTAURANTS, FARMERS MARKET, PLAYGROUND,AND NEW ARTS CENTER. HARDWOODS IN KITCHEN, LIVING, AND DINING. SPACIOUS KITCHEN HAS SS, CUSTOM OAK CABINETS, GRANITE, BREAKFAST BAR WHICH OVERLOOKS SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM THAT'S GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING. FIRST FLOOR MASTER FEATURES SEPARATE VANITIES,GARDEN TUB,AND HUGH WALK IN CLOSET. A VERY PRIVATE COVERED PATIO WOULD BE GREAT FOR BBQ'S.INCLUDES FULL USE OF THE POOL,GRILL,CABANA.
- MLS® #14309951
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,406
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Other
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Double Door, Attached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Thermo Windows
- Listing AgentJames Mayo
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX DFW Associates
- Address523 Mcnear
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionOld Coppell Townhomes
- Zip Code75019
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 4:00pm CDT.