Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9916 Parkford Drive, Dallas
Charming Lake Highlands mid-century home in desirable Lake Ridge Estates. Sitting on a large 145’ deep lot with a well-maintained pool and large oak tree, this 3 bed, 2 bath home boasts a light and cheerful interior, updated kitchen and baths, two adjacent living areas, beautiful hardwoods throughout, walk-in master closet, large backyard with turf, electric security gate and a detached two car garage. Many recent updates, including new fence, new light fixtures throughout, fresh paint and immaculate landscaping make this property move-in ready. Desirable Lake Highlands Richardson ISD.
- MLS® #14303257
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,619
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesGutters
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentMickey Mcgee
- Listing OfficeFrisco Stars LLC
- Address9916 Parkford Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionLake Ridge Estates
- Zip Code75238-3404
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- ElementaryLake Highlands
- HighLake Highlands
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 9:00pm CDT.