Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5510 W Hanover Avenue, Dallas
Incomparable luxury and the finest amenities are found in this beautifully designed, lightly lived in Creekview Custom Homes delight built in 2016. This Hill Country Transitional inspired home is located in the heart of the coveted Devonshire neighborhood. Designer finishes & exquisite custom quality throughout. Gracious downstairs master suite with beautiful master bath. Stunning chef’s kitchen with Montclair Danby marble counters, Wolf + SubZero appliance package. Indoor & outdoor masonry fireplaces. Upgraded, complete landscape designed by Marlin Landscapes features backyard Williamsburg Cottage with AC, perfect for She-shed, playhouse, artist studio, or hunt room.
- MLS® #14301444
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,476
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Alley
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionRock/ Stone, Stucco
- Listing AgentAlan Hamilton
- Listing OfficeParagon Realtors
- Address5510 W Hanover Avenue
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionPreston Park
- Zip Code75209-3426
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Masonry
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 11:30am CDT.