Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4131 Travis Street, Dallas
Designed by award winning architect Ron Wommack this is a modernist townhome filled with light and generous art walls. Freshly painted and with new carpet, the redone kitchen is open to the two-story living area. This is a home of clean spaces with custom Jeff Elrod contemporary artwork on the landing leading up to the loft and outdoor deck. Two fireplaces, redesigned master bath and a large master closet are unique to this home. This walking community is close to the Katy Trail, Uptown, restaurants and shops with more coming on Fitzhugh, a block away. Washer & Dryer and TV included. Virtual Tour available.
- MLS® #14300594
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,026
- Year Built1997
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- Listing AgentFaisal Halum
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address4131 Travis Street
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionParkwood Twnhms
- Zip Code75204-7902
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Multiple Staircases, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 4:00pm CDT.