Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
307 Bon Aire Drive, Dallas
VIRTUAL TOUR OF THIS HOME IS AVAILABLE! Charming and unique mid-century home in an idyllic setting. Wonderful details thru-out. Spacious, open main living area with hardwoods, original built-ins, and wonderful natural light. Beautifully updated light and bright kitchen with ss appliances including gas range and an expansive dining area ideal for entertaining. Incredibly spacious master suite with updated bath and additional space which could be separated for nursery, home office or work out area. Additional features include office nook, newer roof, wood privacy fence, two-car garage ideal for workshop or studio PLUS two-car carport! Wonderful Old Lake Highlands neighborhood.
- MLS® #14298729
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,473
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Overhead Utilities
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentKevin Curran
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address307 Bon Aire Drive
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionLake Highland Estates 7
- Zip Code75218-1038
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 6:30pm CDT.