Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
522 S Winnetka Avenue, Dallas
Charming 1920s Craftsman style home in Winnetka Heights. This home offers high ceilings, extensive wood floors, 3 bedrooms, 2 family rooms and great outdoor living spaces perfect for entertaining family and friends. Large kitchen with ample storage. Spacious master with private en suite. Separate utility room! Single car garage and workshop for additional storage and hobbies! Kessler Theater, Bishop Arts District, Boutique shopping & some of the best dining Dallas has to offer are all just a quick stroll away. Don’t miss this great opportunity to own a rare find in one of the most desired areas in Dallas!
- MLS® #14296331
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,597
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Outside Entry, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Gutters, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentBarbara Van Poole
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty DPR
- Address522 S Winnetka Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionWinnetka Heights
- Zip Code75208-5905
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Water Purifier, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 10:30am CDT.