Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7640 W Greenway Boulevard 5p, Dallas
Beautifully updated 1 bedroom 1.5 bath treetop getaway in gated community located directly behind Inwood Village! Walk to Trader Joe's, Starbucks, Flower Child, and more. Nice entryway leads to a spacious open living room with wood burning fireplace. Awesome open concept floor plan with living open to kitchen and dining. High ceilings and updated flooring throughout the first floor makes the space feel light and bright. Balcony and half bath are off of living space. Eat-in kitchen features new quartz countertop, updated backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom upstairs features walk in closet and updated bath. Washer-Dryer included. Seller to give $1,000 carpet allowance to buyer
- MLS® #14290889
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage818
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Dirt
- # of Garages1
- GaragesArea Assigned, Covered, Common Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees
- RoofOther Roof
- Listing AgentMarcos Hernandez
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address7640 W Greenway Boulevard 5p
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionInwood Crossroads Condo
- Zip Code75209-5044
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 8:00pm CDT.