Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2419 Grigsby Avenue, Dallas
Beautiful unique brick home with charming Art-Deco character built in 1929. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, between Knox Henderson and Cityplace. 2 miles from Downtown Dallas. Walking distance to shopping and dining on Henderson and Fitzhugh Capitol. LA Fitness Signature and many other attractions.Prime location Literally 3 blocks away from newly-developing $2.5 billion 30-acre high-rise mixed-use complex “The Central”. 2 bedrooms downstairs and a loft-studio upstairs.Hardwood floors, slate patio on a good-sized backyard, detached 2 car garage with a shop or a large storage area.Oversized driveway. Central heat and AC, gas heating and water heater. Updated electrical plumbing and a brand new 8’ privacy fence.
- MLS® #14290481
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,672
- Year Built1929
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleEarly American, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Overhead Utilities, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- ConstructionBrick, Frame/Brick Trim
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentIrina Kremen
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty
- Address2419 Grigsby Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionGolf Pak
- Zip Code75204-3495
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Loft, Water Filter, Water Purifier
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Window Unit
- FireplacesDecorative, Other
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 12:00pm CDT.