Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1752 Mariposa Drive, Dallas
This great duplex has original hand scraped wood floors and features a new HVAC system! It also has ceiling fans, mini blinds and has been freshly painted. Other recent upgrades include new kitchen floor, counter tops, double SS sink, and stove. It has electric and gas W,D connects. The bath has vintage green subway tiles, a combined shower-tub and a linen closet. A nostalgic phone nook in hall with a chandelier in dining room. The back door leads to a large deck, with outdoor lighting, a single locked garage, storage house, and fenced in yard with big trees. The yard work is provided. This is a great, well maintained neighborhood with dining and shopping just a few blocks away. No dogs please, may have 1 cat.
- MLS® #14290290
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage980
- Year Built1954
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Alley
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Open, Outside Entry
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Gutters, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Common Wall
- Listing AgentSue Sharer
- Listing OfficeUnited Real Estate
- Address1752 Mariposa Drive
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionAsh Creek Estates
- Zip Code75228-3675
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 8:30pm CDT.