Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1129 S Brighton Avenue, Dallas
Come and see this immaculately remodeled 3-2 Craftsman in beautiful Oak Cliff! So much character remains, classic trim work and original windows redone and all work, bathing the home in natural light. New open and generous modern kitchen is perfect for entertaining, plus an expansive en-suite master bath addition and reimagined floor plan fits your families needs. New roof, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, siding, brick extensively repaired, new engineered wood flooring throughout, Newly redone foundation and engineers report. Don't miss this adorable home, just minutes from Tyler Station, Bishop Arts and the best tacos in Dallas. All work was permitted.
- MLS® #14289985
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,592
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Overhead Utilities
- GaragesFront, On Street
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentBart Thrasher
- Listing OfficeDavid Griffin & Company
- Address1129 S Brighton Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionSunset Annex
- Zip Code75208-7601
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:30am CDT.