Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2853 Thomas Avenue, Dallas
Tri-level, end-unit brownstone with sunny disposition enjoys abundant natural light from windows on three sides. Walk across the street for brunch or happy hour, or catch the McKinney Ave. Trolley a block away and head to Arts District or West Village. First floor currently used as office, but let your needs and imagination dictate. Treetop master suite with fireplace opens to balcony, bi-level bath descends into wet room with jetted tub. Lots of storage space throughout and attached two-car garage. Low HOA for this gated State-Thomas complex covers exterior maintenance, common amenities and pool.
- MLS® #14287822
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,501
- Year Built1994
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Gated Entrance
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Single Door, Attached
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentMark O'donnell
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address2853 Thomas Avenue
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionThomas Court
- Zip Code75204-2651
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Plantation Shutters, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 8:00pm CDT.