Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10433 Coleridge Street, Dallas
Exquisite home in the heart of Eastwood. The open floor plan includes solid hardwoods, designer lighting, large brick fireplace and dry bar with wine refrigerator. The kitchen has quartz counter tops, floating wood shelving, stainless steel GE appliances, including a gas cook-top and double ovens. Living space opens to a beautiful dining area that extends into a well-appointed office with farmhouse doors. Master suite includes a large soaking tub, heavy glass shower adorned with elegant hardware and lighting. Large patio and open yard space make this a great home for outdoor entertainment. Painted exterior, new windows, new front door and premium finishes make this a timeless home built to last a lifetime.
- MLS® #14287497
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,113
- Year Built1960
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentBrandon Edwards
- Listing OfficeLive Local, LLC
- Address10433 Coleridge Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionEastwood Estates
- Zip Code75218-2233
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 3:00pm CDT.