Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5251 Ravine Drive, Dallas
This home provides a rare opportunity to live in one of the most coveted areas in Old Preston Hollow. Nestled on the curve of Ravine Drive, the home is a stunning blend of classic traditional and modern tastes. Built in 1938, it was expanded many years later to include the Great Room, a two-story, windowed sanctuary that overlooks the diving pool and lush landscaping to effectively bring the outdoors inside. The spacious Master bedroom, located downstairs, enjoys the same pastoral view of the gardens and a fountain on the east side, and looks out on a putting green to the west. Most of the upstairs rooms have the full view out of the Great Room windows.
- MLS® #14286075
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,064
- Year Built1938
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Front, Garage, Other, Rear, Outside Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, Diving, Heated, Water Feature, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gardens, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Open, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Tinted Windows
- RoofComposition, Metal, Overlay, Tar/Gravel
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab, Basement, Piered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentTed Bangs
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address5251 Ravine Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionElla Rose Thatcher
- Zip Code75220-2259
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Paneling, Plantation Shutters, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Built-in Wine Cooler, Intercom, Multiple Staircases, Skylights
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Compactor, Convection Oven, Dryer, Dual Dishwashers, Warmer Oven Drawer, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, See Through Fireplace, Stone
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleBenjamin Franklin
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 2:30pm CDT.