Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8616 Turtle Creek Boulevard 412, Dallas
3D 360 VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE. The premiere unit at The Sorrento. This lock and leave, one-of-a-kind, three story luxury condo is located in the heart of Preston Hollow. Walkable to retail and just minutes away from Dallas' greatest restaurants and shopping. Built in 2007, complete with high ceilings, granite counters, hardwood floors and a pool and courtyard view. 3rd floor Master suite is spacious with tall ceilings, gorgeous windows, fireplace and a separate study. Flex space on the first level offers a private extra living area off the second bedroom. 2 prime parking spots by elevator. Managed by prestigious Worthross mgmt. gives you a concierge lifestyle with the turn-key experience you desire.
- MLS® #14285986
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,044
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- RoofComposition, Tile/Slate
- ConstructionRock/ Stone, Stucco
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing AgentKyle Baugh
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's
- Address8616 Turtle Creek Boulevard 412
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionSorrento Condo
- Zip Code75225-4019
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Other, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleBenjamin Franklin
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 6:15am CDT.