Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9527 Arborhill Drive, Dallas
Beautifully maintained and well cared for 30 years by one owner. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths custom home with mature trees. Upgrades include, beautiful wood flooring, granite counters, new appliances, sky light adding light the spacious den with wood plaque paneling. Stunning river rock showcasing a wood burning fireplace in to the den with an additional desk. Also new roof, fence, front and back doors. All the original windows have been replaced with beautiful vinyl. Plantation shutters in huge dining room ready for all of your future entertaining plans. Don't miss this well loved home in a convenient location just south of LBJ close to shopping and entertaining. Richardson Schools, Lake Highlands High.
- MLS® #14284414
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,396
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- Garages2-Car Double Door
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentSandra Bryant
- Listing OfficeBryant Real Estate
- Address9527 Arborhill Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- SubdivisionForest Meadows
- Zip Code75243-6003
- Interior FeaturesPlantation Shutters, Skylights, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- HighLake Highlands
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 6:15am CDT.