Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2626 Alden Avenue, Dallas
Winsomely remodeled gem conveniently located near the Bishop Arts District & easy commute to Downtown. This quaint 3bed, 2bath, 2car gar home nestled on a treed lot & low-maintenance lawn is not to be missed. Numerous updates include refinished of beautiful original hardwood floors throughout, stainless steel appliances, radiant kitchen w granite countertops, baths with new flooring and new vanities, fresh interior & exterior neutral paint, new wood privacy fence and new Garage door. Generous backyard oasis comes w Pergola perfect for entertaining and a storage building. Home is move-in ready. Must Grab, don’t miss out!
- MLS® #14283082
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,423
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gazebo, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentSandon Smith
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Frisco Stars
- Address2626 Alden Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionTerry Heights
- Zip Code75211-2715
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 4:45am CDT.