Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1614 Wilbur Street, Dallas
Must see! Updated, modern 2-2-2 home with a hint of nostalgia.Well established neighborhood on a quiet tree lined street.New paint, flooring, low e window coverings, and roof. Kitchen has new cabinets, granite and stainless appliances. Master bath is equipped with a luxury over-sized shower!Walking distance to Rugged and Kiest Park,Minutes away from the trendy Bishop Arts, Trinity Groves, and the Tyler station.Don't miss out on this one.
- MLS® #14282225
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,150
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Alley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Overhead Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Storage Building, Other
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentGary Bisha
- Listing OfficeMy Castle Realty
- Address1614 Wilbur Street
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- Zip Code75224-1712
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Other, Skylights, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 8:15pm CDT.