Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2603 Gladstone Drive, Dallas
Beautiful Craftsmanship build. As you enter Cathedral ceiling and high ceilings through out the home. True master bedroom with a 8x8 walk in closet, double vanity sink, tub & a walk in shower. Amenities; dry bar, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, 4 sitting island, custom crisp white cabinetry, wine rack, gas range. Mud room with washer and dryer connection. French doors that flow into the 2 car covered carport with a 6 foot privacy fence. Excellent front porch. Spray foam insulation, tank less water heater, Low E windows & 16 seer HVAC unit. Walking distance to Moss park in the Kessler Plaza neighborhood. A hop and a skip to grocery stores and a short drive to the lively Bishop Arts area.
- MLS® #14281652
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,905
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Rear, On Street
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Corner
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionFiber Cement, Siding
- Listing AgentMaria Lupian
- Listing OfficeMKV Real Estate, LLC
- Address2603 Gladstone Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionSunset Summit
- Zip Code75211-5316
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings, Dry Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Other, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 9:15pm CDT.