Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4040 Avondale Avenue 402, Dallas
Incredible and rare 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath condo in Oak Lawn under $400k. This three-story Art Deco condo features a unique deco staircase, soaring ceilings and light-filled spaces perfect for entertaining. The open and updated kitchen features granite, designer tile backsplash, and great storage. All bedrooms feature walk-in closets and have access to updated, spa-like bathrooms. Third floor master has two closets, fireplace and hand-carved wood panels crafted by an artisan from Yemen. Each floor features a fantastic outdoor balcony. Located walking distance from Lemmon Avenue and minutes from Cedar Springs area.
- MLS® #14279647
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,088
- Year Built1985
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Garage, Garage Under Building, Common Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- RoofOther Roof
- Listing AgentAmanda Mahoney
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address4040 Avondale Avenue 402
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionAvondale Gardens
- Zip Code75219-3087
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 10:00pm CDT.