Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3731 Gilbert Avenue 4, Dallas
Unique two-story condo in four-unit building with soaring ceilings, lots of windows and private balcony. Excellent floorplan for entertaining and large wall spaces for art. Center island, Sub-Zero fridge and freezer, and granite countertops in kitchen. Second story consists of utility area, Master Bedroom with dressing area, large bathroom with dual sinks, and secondary bedroom and bath. Secured entrance, assigned parking in basement garage, and elevator make this a fabulous place to call home. Walking distance to Katy Trail, Equinox, and Turtle Creek Park.
- MLS® #14278120
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,679
- Year Built1981
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, Curbs, Sidewalk, Alley
- FeaturesCommon Elevator
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Assigned Spaces, Garage Under Building
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentRachel Trowbridge
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address3731 Gilbert Avenue 4
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionGilbert Condo 3731
- Zip Code75219-4364
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 5:30am CDT.