Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3401 Lee Parkway 401, Dallas
This lovely condo faces the interior courtyard - a serene and hidden treasure of The Mayfair. Within the past year, the owner completed the following: painted entire condo, refinished and restained hardwood floors, added kitchen backsplash, added a cabinet in the guest bathroom and replaced ceiling fans. Fresh and ready for new owners. The Mayfair offers some of the finest resident amenities in the neighborhood including The Sky Club offering fabulous Dallas views and The Mayfair Room for more intimate gatherings. Residents also enjoy easy access to Turtle Creek Park, the Katy Trail, Uptown and Downtown Dallas Assigned parking spaces #368 and #369 and storage space #157.
- MLS® #14277632
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,431
- Year Built1998
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Common Elevator
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Common Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- RoofOther Roof, Tar/Gravel
- Listing AgentSue Krider
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address3401 Lee Parkway 401
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionMayfair Turtle Creek Condos
- Zip Code75219-5219
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 12:30pm CDT.