Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6718 Prosper Street, Dallas
Stylish modern home. Contemporary design with soaring ceilings, oversized kitchen, large bedrooms and closets. Great opportunity to get into a neighborhood at the lowest price for new construction with HUGE upside in the next couple of years based on the built in emergence of newer homes in one of the last few remaining areas with a superior location near Love Field Airport, Highland Park, Inwood Village shopping center. And it's just minutes away from Dallas North Tollway to get you to North Dallas, Plano or the downtown business district. 3rd party appraisal on file at $800k. POST FORECLOSURE. Lender to sell as-is, but will consider options. Just needs cosmetic finish out and landscaping to compete the job.
- MLS® #14276384
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,245
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, 2-Car Single Door
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionRock/ Stone, Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentClayton Gumm
- Listing OfficeFirst Funding Group
- Address6718 Prosper Street
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionMount Vernon Heights
- Zip Code75209
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting
- AppliancesDisposal, None
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 8:00pm CDT.