Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1718 Lansford Avenue, Dallas
Need more room? Check out this Updated Austin Stone home which sits on a lush double lot. Open floorplan and a gorgeous kitchen featuring shaker style cabinetry, quartz countertops, gas range and stainless appliances. Fresh interior paint with neutral colors. Master bath features oversized shower with frameless glass door, dual sinks and solid surface counter. Large private master bedroom .Front bedroom opens to additional living area with fireplace and backyard access. Hand scraped wood floors throughout. Recent updates include a Lennox heating unit (2020), and energy efficient windows. This home is located in popular Elmwood close to Bishop Arts Trinity Groves.
- MLS® #14273822
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,166
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesCovered, Front
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- ConstructionRock/ Stone, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentSusan Melnick
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address1718 Lansford Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionElmwood 02
- Zip Code75224-1027
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 9:00pm CDT.