Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3311 Brooklyndell Avenue, Dallas
Beautiful 1920s home located in the Dell district tucked away minutes near Downtown Dallas and Bishop Arts District restaurants and shopping. Features private in ground pool and fountain surrounded by exotic plants. Eat in kitchen, Hardwood flooring wood burning fireplace in living area. Property features an attic that can serve as an additional room.
- MLS® #14269849
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,589
- Year Built1927
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Heavily Treed, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentValerie Alfred
- Listing OfficeValerie Alfred Realty Group
- Address3311 Brooklyndell Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionIrwindell 01 & 02
- Zip Code75211-5004
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning, Blower Fan
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 4:00am CDT.