Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1010 E 8th Street, Dallas
Located just north of the new Deck Park and the Dallas Zoo, set for opening in 2022. The Southern Gateway Deck Park will be located between Ewing and Marsalis. Minutes from Downtown Dallas, Interstate 30, and the Bishop Arts area. This area development is ever expanding. The zoning is PD388, Tract 3, Tenth Street Historical District. The building can be built up to three stories, with uses including office, nursery, duplex, fueling station, and maintenance shop, among others.
- MLS® #14269141
- Year Built1965
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Sidewalk
- FeaturesInside Storage, Computer Ready, Telephone
- GaragesCommon Lot
- Listing AgentRebecca Charles
- Listing OfficeRe/Max Arbors
- Address1010 E 8th Street
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionOak Cliff Original
- Zip Code75203-2412
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Other, Window Unit
- # of Stories1
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 7:00pm CDT.