Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4033 Travis Street, Dallas
Architect Bud Oglesby designed this end unit town home to be a haven for art collectors, with its exposed brick walls, high ceilings, and multiple sources of natural light. Located just a short walk away from Knox Henderson and the Katy Trail, the space includes its own outdoor utopia. Incredible updates throughout. The home is multifunctional and well-kept, appealing to those looking for a modern but beautifully minimalistic lifestyle.
- MLS® #14267795
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,932
- Year Built1978
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Loft, Mid-Century Modern
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- RoofOther Roof
- Listing AgentFaisal Halum
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address4033 Travis Street
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionRoblee Add
- Zip Code75204-7514
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 1:00pm CDT.