Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
724 W 10th Street, Dallas
**SELLER IS MOTIVATED & PRICED TO SELL** Charmingly restored craftsman home in the highly sought after Bishop Arts district. Built in 1945 this spacious bungalow with its large front porch is full of character, only a few blocks from Bishop Ave. It boasts an open floor plan with 10ft ceilings & refinished hardwood floors. The space includes 4 bedrooms with walk in closets & 3 full bathrooms. The open concept kitchen is a chef's dream with a gas slide in stove, 2 farmhouse sinks, & floating shelves. The master bath wet room, oversized barn door, mudroom, & wood planked white washed ceiling in living spaces are just a few of the high-end design features to make it easier for you to make this house a home.
- MLS® #14264025
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,043
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesCircle Drive
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Interior Lot
- WindowsLow E Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentTerrance Phillips
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty LLC
- Address724 W 10th Street
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionDallas Land & Loan 03
- Zip Code75208-4905
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Stone
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 3:30am CDT.