Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1405 Mountain Lake Road, Dallas
Modern NEW construction nestled in Oak Cliff's ELMWOOD subdivision. This Beauty exudes intellectual appeal. Designed with a multitude of windows to allow for ample light! Features include STUNNING HARDWOOD FLOORS, a Living Area that Flows Flawlessly into the kitchen and dining, large walk in shower in master bath, SS appliances that include the Refrigerator, Calacatta White Quartz Ctops, HIGH Ceilings throughout, Custom Cabinetry, & more. Downstairs bedroom could also be a Study or office. An enormous backyard retreat! A Must See! All info contained herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer(s) to verify all info including schools, sq ft, dimensions, etc.
- MLS® #14257106
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,395
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Epoxy Flooring, Front, Garage Door Opener, 2-Car Single Door
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentIcela Robles
- Listing OfficeDwell Dallas Realtors, LLC
- Address1405 Mountain Lake Road
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- Zip Code75224
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:00am CDT.