Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3609 Mcmillan, Dallas
Charming Dilbeck-inspired 2 bedroom 2 Bath cottage with typical Dilbeck details - epic fireplace, wagon wheels, unusual masonry patterns, Pecky Cypress garage door, hay loft homage above the garage. Complete interior paint 2020, electrical panel replacement 2019.
- MLS® #14227647
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,162
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleOther, Traditional
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Overhead Utilities, Sidewalk
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Has Sink in Garage
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Listing AgentCharles Carneal
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address3609 Mcmillan
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionGreenland Hills Annex #2
- Zip Code75206
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesRange/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Masonry, Metal Box, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:45am CDT.