Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
723 Parkmont Street, Dallas
Airplane Bungalow Style design with American Craftsman features made popular in the 1920's Arts and Crafts Movement. Located in Junius Heights Historic District neighborhood, this craftsmen bungalow built in 1916 was representative of the early craftsman homes designed in Dallas & throughout the West & Southwest. A 3 BR, 2 BA design has typical over sized eaves, exposed rafter tails and bands of window for maximum light. The interior has exposed ceiling beams, many original built-in cabinets, beveled glass doors, copper hooded wood burning fireplace, French doors, beautiful Heart of Pine floors, Artisian colored tile work in kitchen and bath rooms. A full size, 2.5 car garage and front lot width of 65 feet.
- MLS® #14220725
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,324
- Year Built1916
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Concrete
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Detached, Outside Entry, Oversized, Rear, Workbench
- PoolSeparate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Covered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Heavily Treed
- WindowsStorm Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentMarsue Williams
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Associates
- Address723 Parkmont Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- Zip Code75214-4925
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Bay Windows, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Other, Sound System Wiring, Water Filter, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 6:45pm CDT.