Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
407 Arbuckle Way, Allen
This charming brick- and stone-front home features an open concept floor plan with 9-ft. first-floor ceilings. You’ll also find upgraded vinyl plank flooring throughout the first floor. The modern kitchen boasts white 42-in. maple upper cabinets, granite countertops, tile backsplash, and an island. Upstairs, you’ll find upgraded carpeting in the bedrooms and loft. The master bath impresses with a dual vanity, a separate tub and shower accented by beautiful tile, and an enclosed toilet. Additional features include an extended covered patio with a gas hook up, a yard sprinkler system, and cedar fence.
- MLS® #14216681
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,535
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesPrivate Lake/Pond
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentJordan Davis
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Arlington
- Address407 Arbuckle Way
- AreaALLEN AREA (51)
- SubdivisionSaint Andrews Park Add
- Zip Code75002-1703
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Loft
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAllen ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 12:15am CDT.