Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6902 Vivian Avenue, Dallas
One of The First Speakeasys in East Dallas! This Classic Hollywood Heights Lakewood Elementary home has large basement that was used for George Proctor during the prohibition era. Still has his initials on the Iron Fence. Its a 4 bedroom Light and Bright Tudor with 2100 sq ft upstairs to the combined 3200 sq ft total with Basement. Tankless water heater, SS appliances. Hardwood Floors, Newley updated Tile Fireplace, Bowling Lane area in the speakeasy basement. Basement has two private entrances. Kitchen has a breakfast nook area. Attached 2 car garage. Large fenced in Back yard. Front yard is enhanced with Palm Trees. Close to Lindsley Park.
- MLS® #14208960
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,187
- Year Built1935
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- Listing AgentClifton Kessler
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address6902 Vivian Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionSanta Monica Add
- Zip Code75223
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 5:00am CST.