Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10905 Marchant Circle, Dallas
Cute duplex near Dallas Arboretum, great restaurants, and shopping. 2 LARGE bedrooms, 1 bath, 1 car GARAGE-shared. Tree shaded with fenced individual separate backyard with driveway that leads around back of property. Central HEAT and AIR, ceiling fans, and FULL SIZE washer dryer. Easy access to LBJ and minutes away from downtown Dallas. See it today! It wont last long $20 Monthly HVAC Filter Program Required. See Flyer in Supplements. Owner is licensed to practice Real Estate in Texas.
- MLS® #14206204
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,191
- Year Built1958
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages1
- GaragesShared Garage, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentSuzanne Athey
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Dallas Suburbs PM
- Address10905 Marchant Circle
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionLochwood Rev
- Zip Code75218-2314
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 9:45pm CST.