Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2711 Hood Street B, Dallas
Mid-century modern condo community designed by Bud Oglesby located in the heart of Mansion Park. Beautiful and super walkable neighborhood! This rare find is the perfect first home, downsize or pied-à-terre for the discriminating and fashionable. Updated with some very nice features like the european style DECO washer dryer combo, large walk in shower and huge eat-in kitchen island and open shelving for dishes and storage. Bright white with interesting lighting fixtures, carport right outside the front door, private patio with high fence, and a pool on property.
- MLS® #14204825
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage705
- Year Built1969
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, All Weather Road
- GaragesAttached, Front, Assigned Spaces, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete
- Listing AgentSharon Morales
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address2711 Hood Street B
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionHood Street Twnhs Condo
- Zip Code75219-4814
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 10:15pm CDT.