Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1305 Lochness Drive, Allen
Charming 1 story home on cul-de-sac in W Allen. Spacious split formals as you enter the home. Open living room overlooking backyard. Large kitchen with SS appliances, abundant cabinets & gas cooktop. Beautiful wood floors & plantation shutters. Split Bedrooms. Walkway provides private master BR w updated master bath. Curbless shower w linear drain allows easy handicap access. Oversized separate vanities w updated ctops & vessel sinks. 2 BRs share j&j BA w private sinks. 4th BR located next to 3rd full BA. Floorplan offers so much flexibility! You are sure to enjoy the fabulous covered patio & private backyard. Highly acclaimed Kerr Elem, pool, parks, pond & walking trails all found within the neighborhood!
- MLS® #14204336
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,280
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- Listing AgentKarryn Torres
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, Allen-Fairview-
- Address1305 Lochness Drive
- AreaALLEN AREA (51)
- SubdivisionGlendover Park Ph II
- Zip Code75013-7059
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAllen ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 11:30pm CST.