Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6146 Averill Way 105e, Dallas
The Imperial House, designed by George Dahl, celebrates 60's Hollywood Regency design and home to rumored residents Elvis and Sinatra. This 3 bed, 2.5 bath condo elevates luxury to new heights and lives like a single-family hm. Expansive formals w 9.5 ft ceilings, white oak HDWDs, crown molding & stunning designer touches. Elegant dining leads to the all new eat-in kitch feat. walk-in pantry, Bertazzoni appliances, gas cooktop & quartz c-tops. Master suite is the perfect retreat with a spa like bath offering a large soaking tub, separate shower & dual clsts. 3rd bdrm makes for a great den or home office. Separate storage unit & 2 car garage parking.
- MLS® #14203069
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,006
- Year Built1964
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Covered, Tandem Style
- Has PoolYes
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentEmily Ray Porter
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address6146 Averill Way 105e
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionImperial House Condo
- Zip Code75225-3330
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Icemaker
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleBenjamin Franklin
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 1:15pm CST.