Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2305 Worthington Street 223, Dallas
Magnificent light-filled condo in the heart of State Thomas in Uptown. Spacious open floor plan is filled with natural light and views of the treetops and city skyline. Guest bedroom closes for privacy with chic sliding doors. Upstairs, enjoy the sitting room in the expansive Master Bedroom with large walk-in Master Closet and custom shelving. Master Bedroom showcases floating staircase leading to 3rd floor loft easily used as 2nd living area, study or workout space.
- MLS® #14202245
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,066
- Year Built1999
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Loft
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommon Elevator, Community Pool, Gated Entrance
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Garage, Assigned Spaces, Common Garage, Garage Under Building
- Has PoolYes
- RoofFiber Cement
- ConstructionBrick, Common Wall, Frame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentJackie Converse
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address2305 Worthington Street 223
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionBelvedere Condos
- Zip Code75204-2727
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Multiple Staircases, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 9:30pm CDT.