Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2105 Overton Park Way, Prosper
Best selling 116 floor plan with 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 dining areas, study, media room, game room, 3 car garage, and extended outdoor living area on a oversized lot. Home features soaring ceilings in foyer and family room plus circular staircase and so much more. Amenities include stone elevation, outdoor living area, granite countertops in the kitchen and the master bathroom, stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop, and many more custom upgrades. Available November.
- MLS® #14201987
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,775
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesConcrete, MUD Sewer, MUD Water, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Tinted Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Siding, Wood
- Listing AgentEric Stanley
- Listing OfficeAmerican Legend Homes
- Address2105 Overton Park Way
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionThe Commons at Artesia - 60s
- Zip Code75078
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictProsper ISD
- ElementaryCharles and Cindy Stuber
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 1:30am CDT.