Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 Fleetwood Cove, Coppell
120 Fleetwood Cove is the essence of comfort and character. Professionally landscaped, private lot in the heart of Coppell, and zoned for highly sought after schools. Throughout the home, you'll find plantation shutters, hardwood floors, and ample of storage. Two spacious living areas, one on each floor. Functional open kitchen. Master Suite is highlighted by the closet space. Custom built, over-sized, and guaranteed to impress its owners. Top this off with the expansive backyard featuring a heated pool, and a lovely waterfall feature fireplace. The serenity and privacy create the perfect outdoor oasis for all to enjoy. This home has that 'wow factor'. Come see for yourself and bring all offers!
- MLS® #14199258
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,175
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolWater Feature
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- Listing AgentMichael Dobbs
- Listing OfficeJosh DeShong Real Estate, LLC
- Address120 Fleetwood Cove
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionForest Cove Ph 02
- Zip Code75019-2031
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.